12 more wheelchairs were distributed to persons with disabilities and senior citizens in the municipalities of Lake Sebu and Tampakan early this week.
Out of the said total number, seven beneficiaries came from Lake Sebu, while five more came from Tampakan.
Bryan Hervilla, PDAU Chief said the beneficiaries of the said wheelchairs are the following:
1. Jesus Watas – 75 y.o Brgy.Hanoon
2. Gembin Montil – 76 y.o. Brgy.Lamdalag
3. Norish Peal Liman – 7 y.o. Brgy.Lamcade
4.Cesar Balajadia – 69 y.o.Poblacion
5. Davereo Roquero – 15 y.o. Brgy. Lamlahak
6.Jemon Aso – 21 y.o Brgy. Lamlahak
7.Raymundo Esteva – 79 y.o. Brgy. Bacdulong
1.Janel Vargas – 10 y.o Brgy. Kipalbig
2. Freddy Del Rosario – 55 y.o. Brgy. Kipalbig,
3.Lyka Satera – 10 y.o. Brgy. Lampitak
4. Estrella Peralta – 68 y.o. Brgy. Buto
5. Eduardo de Asis – 65 y.o. Brgy. Poblacion
Hervilla added that some of the wheelchairs were received personally by the recipients while others were with their representatives.
“This program is to ensure that the government is there even for the marginalized and vulnerable sectors. ” Hervilla said.
To those who want to avail, kindly submit the Barangay Certificate of Indigency and a whole-body picture of the beneficiary to the Persons with Disability Affairs Unit for validation.